We sell anything, anywhere
HOLLANDS is a brand of registered estate agents, auctioneers, and valuers of long standing, originating in Mutare, Manicaland province’s capital city, in the Eastern Highlands of Zimbabwe. Hollands Mutare now has affiliated offices in Bulawayo and Harare.
The Hollands Mutare business was founded in 1911, in Mutare, and traded under the name J.S. Holland (Private) Limited. This was soon to become a household name in Manicaland as the company established itself as a forerunner in all aspects of real estate, valuations, and auctions. As Manicaland’s leading auctioneers since 1911, Hollands Mutare’s motto is
Hollands Mutare Office and Affiliated Offices
- Hollands Mutare – 130 Herbert Chitepo Street, CBD
- Hollands Bulawayo – 25 Falcon Street, Belmont, Bulawayo
- Hollands Harare – 83 Bishop Gaul Avenue, Milton Park
The wider group of businesses specializes in:
- All aspects of real estate, sales, valuations, and property management/lettings;
- Agency and distribution (Hollands Mutare is the Manicaland agent and distributor for Castrol (HPL) products, Freddie Hirsch, Poly Handy, Softex, Versa Pack and Edward Snell);
- Cattle merchants (buying and selling).
In addition, certain of the businesses are members of the Valuation Consortium and registered agents of the High Court of Zimbabwe for the Mutare, Masvingo, and Bulawayo jurisdictions.